Module One:
Task One Work


Part of Module one's first set of tasks is very much based around different social media's. I believe this is to emphasis how many platforms there are and how each can be a different platform for 'communcating' and presenting yourself to the world. Of course, you can't constantly be professionally advertising yourself on every platform of social media, but the idea of social media is to be able to communicate effortlessly. For someone to be able to find out information on you easily and then be able to contact and converse with you if they should so wish, so to not use some platforms for your professional field would be silly. 

In this particularly part of the module we are asked to make our 'about me' on our blog involve our CV in some kind of adaption. We are also asked to upload a YouTube video explaining how we are finding the course so far (again ensuring we know of the platform and have our own channel). Finally, we are asked to post a set of images to an image based platform (I chose Instagram) and link it to our blog, so that I can get more people involved in my blog but also to communicate with my followers that I am continuing to expand my education, which if a future employer saw could show to them I am always willing to learn and expand my horizons.

Talking about the course has made me realise how much more I hope doing this work will help me to improve my social media presence and better communicate and advertise myself via this medium. In addition to me hoping this course will help me learn how to be more independent as a learner, how to advertise myself better as a professional and how best to approach situations which are foreign and complex to me.

I'm running over my limit for a blog post now, so I'm going to do a different post on why I believe social media platforms to be important. Let me know any ideas you have on this, that I can explore and possibly add to in that post.



Link to my Instagram post:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BaZ0UaXFw-6/

Link to my video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp0ZrLrv_1I&list=UUkotNsORbFD61kdUsGt5a_Q



Comments

Popular Posts